1. How are you and the other students in class musically similar and different?
2. What is your goal in Guitar? Why?
3. Any other thoughts about the class, guitar, or music
Today, in our class, we went around desks to look what the similarities and differences between ours musicography.And here are some similarities between me and the class. Sally and I both have experience with piano and we went to the school's Talent Show. William also learn how to play the piano when he was 6. Kathy also play the piano. I hate cai luong, and I love Pop music, just like Phi. I like teen music, and dislike old music, that's Jack and my similarities. Hoa and I have the same ideas of learn this guitar class to learn how to play the guitar.
Of course, if you have similarities then you will have some differences. I never learn the song "Tet" by piano, and I never had experience with drums, like Sally. Choi and Jack both like rock music, I don't. And Tin started to play the piano when he was 8, I learned how to play the piano when I was 6.
I think the goal for this guitar class is that everyone can play an easy song on the guitar. In this class, I think we should learn how to play a guitar. Because I don't know how to play a guitar, I don't even know how to hold a guitar properly, and I don't know if guitars are similar to piano or not, does guitars have notes? Yeah, so you know, I think that those are the goal for the Guitar class.
And I don't have any thoughts about class, guitar or music.
I think you will soon see the similarities between guitar and piano. Wonderful observations.
ReplyDelete